WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Sunday, July 27, 2008

sunday morning



Well, it's Sunday morning and I don't have the gas or money to go to church again. I may have to find a closer church. I went to one up the road last week which had about 25 people in it and one lady was so rude to others it really turned me away. I may check out another one a couple miles away today. We'll see. Scott & Bonnie (played Vinnie for KidStuf) go to one in Poulsbo (same one as Cal & Bev) I may check out. I have to return 2 things to walmart anyway. We'll see. I'm seeing that I am pretty much resigned to the fact I have to step out of KidStuf. Gas is really an issue living out here. I love it here but see it as a mistake now. The 4 kids are coming over and spending the night...Papa is meeting them after work and bringing them home. Amanda and I are basically shipping them back and forth. I got lots of house work to do today. My house has gone downhill this week. Worked yesterday. It was awesome! I tell you....I love my job! I like the people that come in too! Now I am praying for more hours! Feels good to work again and I am so thankful! Mom gets her cat today after church! He is 4 years old and his name is Smokey. He's a pretty cat....and a real sweetheart, I hear. Hope it works out for both. Well, have a wonderful day! God bless you and your day!

Sunday: Mostly cloudy with a few scattered showers. Highs in the 60s.

Monday: Partly to mostly cloudy, low 70s.

Tuesday: Mostly cloudy with a chance for areas of light rain at times. Highs in the upper 60s to low 70s.

Wednesday: Mostly cloudy, chance of showers late. Highs in the upper 60s to low 70s.

Thursday: Mostly cloudy. Highs in the low 70s.

Friday: Mostly cloudy to start the day, then some clearing for partly cloudy skies. Highs in the low 70s.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14