This is what I am going to do....already 12:30 and I haven't done a thing! Not even gotten dressed! Loving it.
Lanny is standing outside talking to the neighbor guy, Rich, about politics. He must feel in his glory right now. He loves talking politics.... now I am just hoping he doesn't come in and tell me all about it their conversation. It isn't that I don't care. It is just I am sick of this election already. It is hard to believe anyone....and then you find yourself believing everyone. It is weird how paranoid everyone is about the other party. Such a conspiracy country we live in...and I mean both parties.
That is all I am saying about that! If I said much more I would look like I am interested. lol!
I have had this song in my head all week.. Now you can too!
Yesterday we had a fun day! Lauren and I went to the park to meet some parents and kids. There were 3 of us teachers...Mrs. Lynch (who still teaches K at the school), me, and Ms. Veronica! There were about 8 parents and that many kids and more. It was so good to see and hug them!!!! Andrew, Lauren, Dylan and Maddie were all there so that was a bonus to the kids! They love my grandkids. Especially Kye loves Andrew! He was so happy to see him!!!! It was a special time!
After we were done with that... there were soccer games! First I took Maddie and Dylan home and went and watched Riley play. It was a good game. They came from behind and took charge of that game! I think she had an itchy back because about 4 of my pictures have her scratching her back!
On the same field in Kingston Lauren played an hour later! Lanny and I ran to McDonald's and got lunch. Lanny talked to Kapono on the phone for a while during lunch. It was nice. We haven't done that in a long time. Shouldn't have had the fries though. 60 grams of carbs and tons of salt. :( I have to get better about watching that!.
Lauren's game was fun too. She did really good. I have a video where she got this burst of energy.... so funny!
After games we came home and did nothing. Papa has been searching for days to find the directions for the remote for our fireplace. Finally this morning I looked it up online and he needed to reset it. lol! I downloaded the directions now!!!!
I talked to Karla and Kevon this morning. I feel kind of guilty for asking them to go to Seattle with me on Wednesday. I never really gave Karla a choice but believe me....if she didn't want to go she wouldn't. Kevon I really felt bad about because he is a big boss guy at work and he is so busy right now....busiest he has been in a while. So when he called this morning I told him he didn't have to go. He is going. We had a good talk. He said it is important. He wants us to leave that doctors office knowing everything....all the options, treatments, everything. I am sure him and Karla will have a lot of questions like I used to when I took my mom in. Now I know how mom felt.... guilty for taking them away from important stuff, happy they are going...and relieved and thankful, and knowing that what I don't ask they will. What I don't remember they will. Sometimes when a doctor talks to me about ME I get a little overloaded and can't remember things or remember to ask things. Important things. I never forgot when I took my kids in or my mother. And I was never shy about asking. I always had the attitude Kev has...they are getting big bucks for answering all our questions. So I am feeling better about Wednesday. It will be fine.
Grandson Parker had his first date! He went to a dance with a girl he knows! Here is a great picture of his dad helping him with his tie. I haven't heard how it went. I am calling him today!
I've decided not to watch Monica anymore. Nothing to do with Moni....she is a sweet girl and really good. More to do with her mom. I didn't have Monica at all last week. I need to let her mom know.
I am signing off for now. Might do a little cleaning. wow! Have a great week!



1 comment:
WOW, that was a lotta stuff in your post:) First on the politics, I am sick of it too! I know how I am gonna vote and don't really wanna hear ALL of the back and forth between the candidates! I just PRAY that we get our Country straightened out!
Love the song and I listened to it and have been singing it ever since:)
Love watching the kids play ANYTHING! I believe that it is SO good for them to be involved in Sports!
OH and the get together with your old friends and the kiddos! Good for you! I know that they miss you and you them!
Enjoy the evening dear friend, BIG HUGS from Georgia!
Post a Comment