I laid in bed last night thinking. I've been thinking a lot the past couple days. Wondering what is going on with me. Have you ever had to do it when things just don't seem right? I think the Lord revealed it to me. I have no one close to me. Well, of course I have the Lord and Lanny! But no one I can really talk to. No best friend any more. At one time Mom was my best friend, Sharon was my best friend, and Cheryl was my best friend. Now mom is gone, Sharon is busy, and Cheryl and I grew apart. So there is no one for me to pour my heart out too. Lanny is a guy...and not the best listener. He wants to fix everything for me and he can't. He always gives advise or tells me what I should do. I have my sisters, who I love very much...but they are my sisters. lol! I guess I need that woman in my life that shares and cares. One person I can share everything with. Maybe that is part of my problem.
Plus, truth be told, I am a bit stressed about this ear thing. I never have been a fan of the unknown and don't like surprises. I remember mom worrying about something and then crying because she felt her faith was weak. I think I am a bit like mama.
I have blessings! I have grandkids!!!!!! Andrew has texted me this week, Dylan called, I've talked with Maddie and Lauren. Those are the things that make me smile. Plus Heather called and we talked awhile! :D I love it when they call.
While my sister was gone on vacation we took care of her cat, Darla. What a sweetheart!!!! My sister gets a lot of deer at her place....as we saw one day we went there. Two mama's and their babies. They are not afraid of people at all. I took the pictures out of her window.
| Still has spots! |
Darla is so affectionate. Papa loves animals!!!!
And he loves this girl, Sandy. We brought her over for the weekend and took her back Sunday...when we went to their house for Grandparents Day pizza and chocolate cream pie!
Coming back from their place that night the sky was really cool looking on the bridge. Black, grey, white clouds and blue sky...and the sun trying to set soon! Just thought I would share this one....
I came across this weirdo yesterday on my way home. He was in the bushes getting his 20th gallon of berries! That is a lot of stinking berries!
| He is so cute with his berry bucket (and rope attached in case he needs two hands?) and sweatband! |
Here we are back to Yo Gabba Gabba. Yuk! That is one of my LEAST favorite shows. But she liked it. She loves Dora too. Which the repetitiveness of that show irritates me too. But I love it when music plays and she gets up to dance. She doesn't care who is watching...she just goes for it. Maybe that is what I need to do?
I miss my school kids so much...I was planning a get together at the park on Saturday, however, there is already something planned with the Parks department. So I am going to have it the week after on the 22nd at 10 a.m.! So jazzed to see the kids and Veronica may come too!!! whoot!!!! I miss her.
Maddie told me that Ella meets her almost everyday at school by the kindergarten door with a huge hug!!!! That is awesome! I am sure it makes Maddie feel good and Ella happy!
I stayed off facebook yesterday but today felt bad because I missed my nieces 22nd birthday!!! Brittni is in the Army and is thankfully stationed in Hawaii right now. She is such a pretty young girl. I remember on my 22nd birthday I already had two children in tow. Brit is married but no kids yet. Seems like yesterday she was a baby herself!!!! Happy birthday Brit!!!! Love you!!!!
![]() |
| teenager |
![]() |
| with her mama |
![]() |
| with her husband |
![]() |
| with her wardrobe |
![]() |
| wedding day |
![]() |
| with dad, Tiffany, Taylor and Brandon |
![]() |
| with her grandma |
![]() |
| I love this one with her mama again |
I am excited for tomorrow! A soccer game and then Maddie and Lauren are spending the night. That is always a fun time! I LOVE it when grand kids come over.
Well, best get this day started. It is Friday and it is going to be a great day! Right?










2 comments:
You are RIGHT...girls DO need a good girlfriend that they can be totally transparent with and know it is okay...I miss that too...connections take time and effort. You are funny!! The first pic of Papa smiling for the camera, happy! ...the third pic??? lol...looks like he is saying, "Hey who's the weirdo here? Lady with the camera...are you creepin' on me? Go Away!!!" Made me laugh! :-p Have a very good weekend Joyce. I know ONE thing. God wants our hearts to be devoted and longing for HIS more than any other being in our lives. I think HE intentionally made an especially deep place in womens' souls that absolutely NObody else can reach and impact and meet the needs of....except HIM. I do. {hugs to you} xoxo
Papa weird, NAH:) It seems he is enjoying the berry picking! Happy Birthday to your Neice, she is gorgeous! I hope you find you a friend to talk to from your heart! It is something that every girl needs! I love you bunches and wish we lived closer to each other! Have a blessed day and a wonderful weekend! LOVE the SKY pic:)
Post a Comment