WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day!

Today is Labor day.  Didn't labor much.  We decided to stay home and stay away from the roads. Papa did go get blackberries again.  That's only two miles away by the bridge. He came home all excited because he found alot more berries across the street. So I will probably go with him tomorrow.  Just praying no snakes pop out at me!

Today we didn't do nothing. I cleaned up the house. Same old, same old.  I rearranged my living room. Like it. Tomorrow I need to get back to my food program and start exercising!  I am getting bored with staying home.  I may start watching Monica until her mom can get her schooling settled. I miss being with kids. I have feelers out again.  I am interested in seeing if I am still employed with the North Kitsap School District.... so I wrote the lady an email to find out. I wouldn't even mind working with M & M kids.  I don't want to work full time or take on the load I had before.  Just something to keep me busy, be with kids, and make a little money.  I don't know how people fill their days without kids or a job. I have to do something.

I came across some funny pictures....thought I would share with you:









1 comment:

Theresa said...

Funny quotes... some are SO ME:) Hope you find something to do if that is what you want! I worked for 30 years and can't imagine working again! I know you enjoyed all of those little children and they enjoyed you! I bet that Director misses you:) Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14