What I put on my facebook:
I woke up with an attitude of thanksgiving and celebration!!!! Mama went to be with Jesus, her husband (dad), her parents and baby and soooo many loved ones a year ago! She got to see God!!!! She has no more pain, no more tiredness, no more worries about her heart and kidneys, no sadness. Things she loved she wasn't enjoying as much...eating, junking, family....now she has Heaven. It is all about Mom today and I am praising Jesus for taking her home! ♥
 |
| Mama and her oldest son Rick |
 |
| Mama with "favorite" Doug (lol....family joke) |
 |
| Mama and Lois |
 |
| Mama and Libby |
 |
| Mama and her baby, David |
 |
| Mama and me |
I have so many pictures of mama. Because she was loved and so beautiful. To me this is a day to celebrate the person she was and where she is now! God is good!!!!!
Have a great day, be with people you love because someday they will be gone, and take lots of pictures. :D
1 comment:
I loved your Mama even though I never met her! I always enjoyed seeing her beautiful smile:) She is in Heaven with my Mama and Daddy, celebrating their heavenly home! BIG HUGS and much love to you dear friend, HUGS!
Post a Comment