WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

911, ears and kids


Where were you????  I was at home and Amanda called and asked if I was watching the TV. She told me to sit down and turn it on. I didn't leave the TV the rest of the day. So shocking and sad. A day we will never forget. The one time I can remember in my life our country was United for a brief time.  It didn't last.  :(


Well, I am totally weak. I always knew that and always counted on the Lord to help me...but when it comes to going into an MRI machine...I am pretty faithless. Makes me mad at myself. I have a huge fear of being buried alive in a coffin. Doubtful that will happen to me....but I get freaked if they put that in a movie or anything. I could handle tanning beds in the day because I could open it right up and get out. It took me a while to get used to them. I hate someone pinning me down. I freak.  I like being in comfy cozy places...but am a bit claustrophobic. Do not put me in the back seat of a two door car....like a VW. Oh no.  I am weird like that. I fear certain things.... and that is why I have psyched myself into a frenzy about the MRI I was suppose to have today. I wanted to find an open one....but Group Health doesn't have one. So....I rescheduled for the 20th.  Maybe i will have to get a (I keep thinking laxative...but I know I don't mean that) sedative. I am such a whoossssss! I am weak.

Here is the update that I posted on facebook and sent out to family. 


More info.....according to Dr. Jungkeit and Dr. Lambert I may have :
drumroll....
Probable right coalescent otomastoiditis, possibly acute on 
chronic, with associated cholesteatoma not excluded, and with 
possible intracranial extension not exclu

 ded. Neoplasm is not excluded.
There ya have it. If you have a medical background or google it all...you will have an idea what I am talking about. Here is a link in case you are bored....

http://www.nycornell.org/ent/cholesteatoma.html


I am going in the 20th now for my MRI and then the 26th to Seattle to get the news on it and where we go from there.

Other things I am afraid of..... the dark. Snakes. Heights, and terrified of Papa dying. Yep, I am a mess. lol!  I know everyone has phobias....I try not to pass them on to my grand kids and kids. They already have their own. 

I have been getting pictures from my kids at school of their first days of school!  Love it!!!  Here is a collage I made up!

I love these kids! A bunch of us are going to meet at a park on Saturday morning for donuts, coffee and play date!!!!  So far 2 are coming and I just sent out the invite!

Well....I am doing pretty good for feeling so blah today.  I am going to go while the gettin' is good.  Have a great day!!!! xoxo

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Oh dear friend, I remember where I was! I was still working and was sitting in my office listening to TV on the radio! I listened to the Today show every day and heard them break in with the news! We all gathered in a conference room to watch it on TV! SO sad and makes me sick at my stomach to think about ALL that was lost on that day and since!

Hope you get your tests run and BE all healthy! Can't have you feeling bad:)

BIG HUGS and mucho blessings heading your way!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14