
Words, words, words! They can encourage, cheer and lift a person's self-esteem.... they can express love, hope and joy. If you speak wisely and gently... you can build trust in a relationship.
But the opposite is also true. Words that tumble out of your mouth without thought or consideration as to how they will affect the heart of those who hear them can do GREAT DAMAGE! Words can pierce someones self-esteem, heart and even hope. It is so easy to speak reckless words.... especially in your own family! This verse is a powerful reminder that if you chose your words wisely... they can bring healing. Reckless words can bring pain. Be wise and think before you speak... to your spouse, your kids, to anyone. Pray for wisdom and control. Do everything in love.
3 comments:
Words can really hurt:( I am not sure if someone is hurting you with their words... but they better not! Hope you feel good today! Love you and enjoy your Friday my friend!
Joyce, you seem to be sad lately...I think that maybe someone has hurt you with his or her words ~ I hope that I am wrong but I think that perhaps you need a little TLC so here you go
(((((( <3 )))))) ~ a great big heart-felt hug for you. Smile my friend ~ Enjoy your Friday & your weekend & remember we Love YA!!
wow.... you're pretty insightful. Been working hard to be up and positive. Not doing so hot?
Post a Comment