
2008

And 2009.... I love my girls!

I am really excited..... it looks like my nephew, Justin, is coming home from Afghanistan! I heard from Denika.... I am so thankful. He's been to Iraq and now to Afghanistan.
I'm in a great mood today! It was a beautiful sunrise this morning and I am taking Mary shopping. This afternoon I am cleaning junk drawers. Do you realize how many pennies, tacks, paper clips, staples, and combs I have??? Not to mention loose batteries that I don't even know if they are dead or not! Today's going to be a good day!
Waiting for my test results.... got some back but I don't understand what they say.
I wanted to post this video of Dylan and Maddie. I love it so much. Dylan wants to play one thing and Maddie wants to play another. I don't have a date when this was taken... Karla probably knows since she took it. Enjoy the video and enjoy your day!!!!
Weather to Expect:
It will be dry during the day around Puget Sound with all the rain holding along the coast. Look for some sunbreaks at times with high temperatures on the warm side in the mid to low 50s. Increasing rain around the sound starting this evening.
Some rain will continue into Friday morning with drier weather on the way Friday afternoon. We are looking at a drying trend as we head into the weekend.
Only a stray shower in the Saturday forecast with some sun breaking out.
Sunday stays dry with morning clouds and afternoon sun.
5 comments:
Time goes to fast my baby girls are growing to fast look at Jordy,and Maddie wanting to get married? Love them very much, papa.
Sweet pictures! Love those babies. Hey how long was Justin in Afghanistan? I am so happy to hear that he is getting to get out of there! Hugs to you and your sweet family!
So glad your Justin is coming home. Wish ours would come with him! The video is so very cute! She wanted to "mawwy him"! I love it! Have a great night.
don't know how i missed this...i love all of your pictures you have lots of nice memories to look at and remember!!!
That video is awesome. I love to hear Maddie talk, especially to Dylan. That was hilarious. The wrestler and the princess.
Post a Comment