
Today will be shorter than yesterday. It is raining. Lauren spent the night and we had a girls night. We had broiled steak and baked potatoes for dinner. She rubbed lotion on my feet, painted my toes, rubbed and scratched my back. Isn't life grand? Then I did the same to her. It was fun.... watched and sang to Sound of Music and had popcorn! Watched some Hannah Montana, too. I love that corny show! We went to bed and she read me 4 books. She is an amazing reader. She slept with me all night. Papa got home from work late and slept in his chair. Today she has swimming lessons. That's about it. This afternoon we go to Capono's for dinner. It is the family I will be babysitting for! Lanny works with Capono and he is one of Kevon's best friends. I start on Monday!
The picture of the day is 2-27-04 of Parker and Patrick at the Pinewood Derby! How sweet.
Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo
4 comments:
Sounds like a perfect evening, but what about my toes... tell Lauren mine need doing too:) Enjoy your evening with your new employers. Hope you have fun and can't wait to hear how that goes on Monday! Love you my friend!
OMG JOYCE!!!! I LOVE THE SOUND OF MUSIC!!!! why didn't you tell me that it you were going to be watching it I would have come over ~ LOL!!!! Glad you enjoyed your night, God Bless & Hugs to all!
I love Sound of Music and Caitie has always hated it, so I never get to watch it. Sounds like a great girls evening. Hope you have a good dinner! Karen
Hi Joyce. Glad you had such a fun visitor! Do you know I have never seen the Sound of Music? Crazy, I know! I guess I need to watch it. I wonder if my little girls are ready for that yet. We do love Hannah Montana. Cute show. Have a great day.
Post a Comment