
This picture of the day was taken January 31, 2006....two years ago already. The girls always played princesses! Not sure what happened to Maddie's crown. Think it was bugging her. It is Thursday and the last day of January. What a long month! But it has been full of blessing....the biggest one is Ryan and his family being back home. It is such an answer to our prayers! And Papa and I got some things taken care of on our list of things to do. I am disappointed that I haven't lost any weight this whole month. No one's fault but my own. I will do better next month.
It rained really hard last night...the snow is all washed away now. Didn't make lunch yesterday....doing it today. She thought we should postpone it a day. Ryan and both kids came and spent the day while Ryan washed bedding. He also shoveled the driveway which Papa was thrilled about! Thanks, Ry! Lauren had thrown-up the night before and Andrew yesterday morning. Both were pail...which they always get when they're sick. I went to the store to get a few things, we colored, played on computer, watched tv, etc... It was a nice day....even though they weren't up to par. Then papa and I spent a nice, relaxing evening together. Today is lunch with mom....well, that's the plan. Enjoy your day and make the most of it!!!!
It rained really hard last night...the snow is all washed away now. Didn't make lunch yesterday....doing it today. She thought we should postpone it a day. Ryan and both kids came and spent the day while Ryan washed bedding. He also shoveled the driveway which Papa was thrilled about! Thanks, Ry! Lauren had thrown-up the night before and Andrew yesterday morning. Both were pail...which they always get when they're sick. I went to the store to get a few things, we colored, played on computer, watched tv, etc... It was a nice day....even though they weren't up to par. Then papa and I spent a nice, relaxing evening together. Today is lunch with mom....well, that's the plan. Enjoy your day and make the most of it!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment