I love that video I got from YouTube yesterday. I saw it on the news and they couldn't stop laughing at it. They showed it several times. What a dummy. Talk about someone's most embarrassing moment. He basically beat himself up.
Well, Tara, I told you it was going to snow. Our ground is covered white again this morning! Very pretty. Tara said she would believe it when she see's it. Well, there ya go! Doubt it will stick around. Heard from the retirement center yesterday. She is rearranging things and working on making me a job. That would be cool. But we shall see what happens. I try not to get excited or my hopes up about things I have no control over.
Lanny called last night and was excused from jury duty....it was totally cancelled so he doesn't have to worry about it any more. He was thanking the Lord last night! He stresses so much about it. Now....why didn't they call me? I have no life or purpose in life right now....I would have been more than happy to go!!!! Oh, well. They don't even want me.
I switched the recipe site back to the old one yesterday and added some nummy recipe's. It is posted on my site if you want to check it out. Can't cook most of them without altering them....but that is do-able.
Tomorrow is my mom & dad's anniversary. I need to do something with her. Well, I hope you all have a wonderful day today! May God bless and protect you all!
WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(962)
-
▼
January
(35)
- End of the month!
- Our snow is melting! Yippee!
- snow stopped here
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!
- snow, snow and more snow this morning!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOB!!!!!
- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KEVIN & LIBBY!
- Yippeee...saturday!
- what a day!
- Already Thursday!
- Wednesday and still freezing!
- Baby, it's cold outside!!!
- Holiday today!
- something to think about....
- Sunday...I am cold and hurting!
- I love Saturdays!
- It is Friday!!
- Happy Birthday, Meghan!
- Welcome baby Brady Todd!
- snow again????
- Another Monday starting off....
- My baby turns 30!!!!!
- Tough day yesterday....
- Long day coming up.....
- Mom and Dad's 61st anniversary!
- I told you it was going to snow!
- Mission Accomplished
- Wow...it is snowing!!!!
- Happy bday Kelly!
- so much sadness....
- Kept the power!
- HAPPY BDAY'S TO CONNIE & HOLLY!
- Rain, rain, rain!
- Happy Birthday Amy & Anita!
- It's a new year....yippeeeee!
-
▼
January
(35)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment