Huge flakes! It is 5:50 in the morning here and we have huge flakes and it has covered the road and ground. So pretty...but Papa has to go to work....that worries me.
Yesterday I took care of Maddie. We went to Walmart and walked around. She wants to plant flowers this year. Mama should give her a little area at home so she can plant some seeds! She would love that. I took Maddie to school, stopped at Karla's, and came home. I had to get my head back into KidStuf after my break so I worked on that all afternoon. Nice to be back. Today is just a cleaning day for me. Have you checked out our support group? We are a group trying to get healthier this year!!! If you want to join us....let me know. We come from 3 different states and all different cities already! The web site is: http://ournewbeginningsgroup.blogspot.com/ I know I can use the accountability and help! Thanks to you all that signed up! Happy Birthday to Lanny's step-dad, Jack McCann!!! Hope he has many wonderful, happy, and healthy years ahead of him!!! And I hope you all are careful today and have a great day! Don't forget to count your many blessings today and thank the Lord!
WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(962)
-
▼
January
(35)
- End of the month!
- Our snow is melting! Yippee!
- snow stopped here
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!
- snow, snow and more snow this morning!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOB!!!!!
- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KEVIN & LIBBY!
- Yippeee...saturday!
- what a day!
- Already Thursday!
- Wednesday and still freezing!
- Baby, it's cold outside!!!
- Holiday today!
- something to think about....
- Sunday...I am cold and hurting!
- I love Saturdays!
- It is Friday!!
- Happy Birthday, Meghan!
- Welcome baby Brady Todd!
- snow again????
- Another Monday starting off....
- My baby turns 30!!!!!
- Tough day yesterday....
- Long day coming up.....
- Mom and Dad's 61st anniversary!
- I told you it was going to snow!
- Mission Accomplished
- Wow...it is snowing!!!!
- Happy bday Kelly!
- so much sadness....
- Kept the power!
- HAPPY BDAY'S TO CONNIE & HOLLY!
- Rain, rain, rain!
- Happy Birthday Amy & Anita!
- It's a new year....yippeeeee!
-
▼
January
(35)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment