WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Welcome baby Brady Todd!


Picture of day taken 1-16-05 of Maddie and Dylan. I love this picture of them! Kristi and Todd had their baby yesterday morning at around 1-ish! Their first baby and Bill and Judie's first grandchild!!! How exciting is that? I love new babies! Last night we took Andrew, Lauren and Ryan to WalMart for school supplies for Andrew and to DQ for dinner while Amanda went to visit the baby. When we got home the phone rang and it was Lanny's best man and the kids uncle....Jeff Lince. We haven't heard from him in years except by email....so him and Lanny talked for a long time. Lanny misses him alot. He's a great guy. I was suppose to go to a KidStuf meeting last night but Lanny has decided our only two nights off a week are reserved for us....no meetings. He's not very demanding so when he does push something I listen. He values our time together. So do I. I went to Karla's in the afternoon and she had Lauren over there while Amanda worked a bit. Visited and then Amanda and Andrew showed up. He had such a good day at school. He sat with his friend Nick on the bus. He had a friend in almost every single class and sat with several at lunch. All that worry for nothing. He liked it! Plus he likes the fact that he can buy ice cream after lunch and they have Nintendo ds' in the library you can play with!!! Does it get any better???? Lauren is anxious to start school now. Well....not sure what today will bring. I know it will bring laundry and an interview with Fred Hill! Hope you have a great day! Please pray for Parker and Patrick...they are sick. Also for little Emma....she cut her foot the other day...ouchie ...pray for quick healing, patience, and no pain. Thanks....and don't forget little Madeline Lester.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14