WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Mission Accomplished
I can walk into my walk-in closet again. I had boxes and stuff in there so I couldn't even get to the back. Amanda cleaned my closet last summer while Papa was at the hospital and she would be very ashamed of me. But I am getting it back to the way it should look again! I still have the shelf to do. The cat had jumped up there and knocked things down, etc....But I threw stuff away and packed stuff away etc... I need to post the recipe's I have and get those out of the way. We took down the outside lights after Papa got home yesterday. He had quite a bit to do. Tonight he needs to put up our smoke detector and carbon monoxide detectors. The smoke alarms we have are electric....which isn't always good because most the time the power goes out during a fire so it wouldn't work. So we got a battery one. And I have never had a c.m detector since we installed our fireplace. In fact, I never had one at the old house either and kept talking about getting one. I should mention that to Kevon. I wish they made them more designer friendly. They aren't attractive. Lanny has jury duty tomorrow. He is less than thrilled. Today is my niece's birthday (Doug & Betty's daughter)!!! Happy birthday, Ashley! May God watch and protect you for many more years to come!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(962)
-
▼
January
(35)
- End of the month!
- Our snow is melting! Yippee!
- snow stopped here
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!
- snow, snow and more snow this morning!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOB!!!!!
- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KEVIN & LIBBY!
- Yippeee...saturday!
- what a day!
- Already Thursday!
- Wednesday and still freezing!
- Baby, it's cold outside!!!
- Holiday today!
- something to think about....
- Sunday...I am cold and hurting!
- I love Saturdays!
- It is Friday!!
- Happy Birthday, Meghan!
- Welcome baby Brady Todd!
- snow again????
- Another Monday starting off....
- My baby turns 30!!!!!
- Tough day yesterday....
- Long day coming up.....
- Mom and Dad's 61st anniversary!
- I told you it was going to snow!
- Mission Accomplished
- Wow...it is snowing!!!!
- Happy bday Kelly!
- so much sadness....
- Kept the power!
- HAPPY BDAY'S TO CONNIE & HOLLY!
- Rain, rain, rain!
- Happy Birthday Amy & Anita!
- It's a new year....yippeeeee!
-
▼
January
(35)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!
2 comments:
you better clean up that closet! i worked my butt off cleaning it last summer lady! good for you for cleaning it out.
It's amazing what a clean closet can do for your mood. I always feel so uplifted when mine is clean.
Post a Comment