
Picture of the day Jordan and Riley taken in 2003. What sweet smiles. I can't believe it....this is the first morning I've woken up with no back pain! Maybe the hardness of the mattress is what I needed! And I only remember waking up once and then going right back to sleep. Took me awhile to fall asleep, though. Watched LOST last night. Wasn't going to get into it again but Ryan and the kids were over yesterday (they are still sick) and I had recorded the night before so we watched it. I probably drove Ry crazy with all the questions!!!! I am sucked back into the LOST hole after being away a year. Last night was sooooo goood! Mom and I never did go out for lunch again! I couldn't reach her in the morning and when I did at lunch she wasn't really hungry. Is she putting me off? So I promised her today and threw in "junking" with it! She liked that idea! Junking is going around to Good Will and Value Village etc. My mom and sisters love it. Me...not so much. But I do like yard sales sometimes. Anyway, Ryan and the kids came over yesterday and hung out again. That was nice! Lauren's fever is gone but she tires easy. Andrew still has highs and lows too. Now Amanda is really sick!!! I felt so bad for her last night. Keep her in your prayers. Dylan came home from school sick with a headache and stomach ache.....KJ wasn't sure if it was because he didn't eat lunch or what. We'll see today. They are the only ones that have been healthy! Glad Heather's family is finally recovering!!! Thank you, Jesus! I totally
spaced out on Bible Study last night! I hope this Ginko kicks into gear and improves my memory soon. I think my brain is just full of useless information. I did our taxes Saturday night online with Tax Act (who we always use) and got it back yesterday! We were shocked! Now maybe Papa can get a starter for his truck and get it fixed!!! It isn't good for it to be just sitting all winter. Today is my cousin's birthday (Bob & Linda's son and Amy's brother)....Happy Birthday David DeLay!!!! Picture enclosed of him and Will Smith's wife...Jada. Sorry, I don't have many pictures of him! He is into movies somehow...directing, making or producing or something. You know how I am about remembering peoples careers. Hope you all have a great day!!!
spaced out on Bible Study last night! I hope this Ginko kicks into gear and improves my memory soon. I think my brain is just full of useless information. I did our taxes Saturday night online with Tax Act (who we always use) and got it back yesterday! We were shocked! Now maybe Papa can get a starter for his truck and get it fixed!!! It isn't good for it to be just sitting all winter. Today is my cousin's birthday (Bob & Linda's son and Amy's brother)....Happy Birthday David DeLay!!!! Picture enclosed of him and Will Smith's wife...Jada. Sorry, I don't have many pictures of him! He is into movies somehow...directing, making or producing or something. You know how I am about remembering peoples careers. Hope you all have a great day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment