Love the picture of the day taken in 2004... Dylan is getting so mad at Maddie because she is trying to pull Lauren's hair and he is telling her to stop. She didn't pull it, by the way. TODAY: I hate waking up in pain. It is a daily thing so I should be used to it...but I'm not. It's hard to get much done around here. Well, anyway....I didn't get anything done I had planned. Ryan came over to detail and clean the cars but put in the thermostat first and it didn't work. That wasn't good. Amanda and the kids came, too. Andrew played on the computer and we had popcorn and watched tv and visited and stuff. Didn't get to church. Got one of my headaches in the evening again. That's it for me. Kind of boring.
WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Sunday...I am cold and hurting!
Love the picture of the day taken in 2004... Dylan is getting so mad at Maddie because she is trying to pull Lauren's hair and he is telling her to stop. She didn't pull it, by the way. TODAY: I hate waking up in pain. It is a daily thing so I should be used to it...but I'm not. It's hard to get much done around here. Well, anyway....I didn't get anything done I had planned. Ryan came over to detail and clean the cars but put in the thermostat first and it didn't work. That wasn't good. Amanda and the kids came, too. Andrew played on the computer and we had popcorn and watched tv and visited and stuff. Didn't get to church. Got one of my headaches in the evening again. That's it for me. Kind of boring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(962)
-
▼
January
(35)
- End of the month!
- Our snow is melting! Yippee!
- snow stopped here
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!
- snow, snow and more snow this morning!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOB!!!!!
- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KEVIN & LIBBY!
- Yippeee...saturday!
- what a day!
- Already Thursday!
- Wednesday and still freezing!
- Baby, it's cold outside!!!
- Holiday today!
- something to think about....
- Sunday...I am cold and hurting!
- I love Saturdays!
- It is Friday!!
- Happy Birthday, Meghan!
- Welcome baby Brady Todd!
- snow again????
- Another Monday starting off....
- My baby turns 30!!!!!
- Tough day yesterday....
- Long day coming up.....
- Mom and Dad's 61st anniversary!
- I told you it was going to snow!
- Mission Accomplished
- Wow...it is snowing!!!!
- Happy bday Kelly!
- so much sadness....
- Kept the power!
- HAPPY BDAY'S TO CONNIE & HOLLY!
- Rain, rain, rain!
- Happy Birthday Amy & Anita!
- It's a new year....yippeeeee!
-
▼
January
(35)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment