WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Monday, January 7, 2008
Happy bday Kelly!
Well, is it going to snow or not? They keep calling for it but I've yet to see it. I think we've had enough. I'm going over to watch Maddie this morning while Karla goes for her interview. And I'm working on that bedroom more. I have to clean the bedroom so I can clean the closet so I can go through and clean my clothes out. I got started yesterday and then distracted. That happens easily to me. Today is my friend, Kelly's birthday! Happy birthday Kelly...and many more happy and healthy ones to come! God bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(962)
-
▼
January
(35)
- End of the month!
- Our snow is melting! Yippee!
- snow stopped here
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!
- snow, snow and more snow this morning!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOB!!!!!
- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KEVIN & LIBBY!
- Yippeee...saturday!
- what a day!
- Already Thursday!
- Wednesday and still freezing!
- Baby, it's cold outside!!!
- Holiday today!
- something to think about....
- Sunday...I am cold and hurting!
- I love Saturdays!
- It is Friday!!
- Happy Birthday, Meghan!
- Welcome baby Brady Todd!
- snow again????
- Another Monday starting off....
- My baby turns 30!!!!!
- Tough day yesterday....
- Long day coming up.....
- Mom and Dad's 61st anniversary!
- I told you it was going to snow!
- Mission Accomplished
- Wow...it is snowing!!!!
- Happy bday Kelly!
- so much sadness....
- Kept the power!
- HAPPY BDAY'S TO CONNIE & HOLLY!
- Rain, rain, rain!
- Happy Birthday Amy & Anita!
- It's a new year....yippeeeee!
-
▼
January
(35)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment