WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tough day yesterday....

Yesterday was hard. The memorial service was very hard. Suicide is tough to deal with anyway. Denis' slideshow made me cry, his kids' grief made me cry, and I was a bit sad that there were no prayers said or God even mentioned, either. I sat with Julie, Jewel, Deedee and Bob. Talked with people I haven't seen in awhile. Went to rehearsal for a little bit but I was so wiped out I left. Met papa at walmart and Ryan, Amanda, Andrew and Lauren were there! That Lauren came running and flying at me. She was so excited to see me I had to brace myself so she didn't send us both on the ground! Sure makes a person feel good to be so loved. And Andrew can still reach his arms around me. I missed those kids so much! And it was awesome to see them all! Today is KidStuf and chilling out. Have a great day! Writing a separate thingy for Kev's bday!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14