
I looked at the date today.... it is the 20th! Can you believe New Moon will finally be out in one month from today!?!? Ok.... IF by some chance you haven't gotten into Twilight yet.... you are really missing out. You need to watch the first movie so you'll understand the second movie. Or read the first two books.... you have one month. You won't be sorry. You may thank me. This will definitely be the movie of the year.
Now who is the biggest media monger? Watching the news..... wondering if Jon Gosselin is loving these people right now. He is either loving them for getting some of the heat off him.... now he's not the dumbest man in America. Well.... maybe it is a tie.... what do you think? Or he is mad because this guy stole his limelight for a bit.

I wish I would have turned MY robe around and invented this Snuggie! This person is getting rich all because he put his robe on backwards. Bet he/she is laughing all the way to the bank. Thanks to my friends daughter in Georgia for modeling this....thanks Autumn.
I thought this news flash was kind of strange:
BREMERTON, Wash. -- The Central Kitsap School District warned parents about a bear spotted Monday morning near Fairview Junior High School in Bremerton. The Department of Fish and Wildlife said they received a call about the bear sighting at 7:30 a.m. The caller said the bear was spotted crossing Central Valley Road. Wildlife agents searched the area but found no sign of the bear. The Kitsap Sun reports a phone message was sent to the parents of students at Fairview Junior High,The only reason I say it is strange is that it made the Seattle news. There are lots of bear over here on the peninsula! I just saw one a couple weeks ago not even a mile from my house. I'm not going to batten down the hatches and freak though. Oh well.Olympic High School and Pinecrest, Woodland and Cottonwood elementary schools as a precaution.
Not much happening yesterday.... talked with Heather for awhile to sing her happy birthday! She feels old because she remembers the year I turned 33! lol! Only because she teases me how I say it!!!!! It was fun talking to her and I was the first to call her!!! Her dad called while we were on the phone... he was second. ;D
Speaking of family.... our niece Ashley (Doug's daughter) started a blog!!!! Encourage her and comment! I love it.... it is posted on this site!
Our Bible Study group resumed meeting after the summer off. It was great to be with them again. I am getting like my mom.... it would be so easy to talk myself out of going somewhere, but once I go I am soooo blessed! Our group is great .... here they are!
They are the best.... we've been meeting over 3 years now! We laugh, cry, eat, pray, study, share and love. It is a great group!Well.... I am about done here. Need to check my cafe! Have a great day! xoxo
Weather to Expect:
Low clouds and fog are widespread around the sound on this Tuesday morning. You may run into a few spots of drizzle on your commute, otherwise we will keep it dry. It will stay gray through the morning with some partial clearing this afternoon. High temperatures are running in the upper 50s and low 60s.
Rain will move in around tomorrows morning commute. Rain turns to showers Wednesday afternoon with high temperatures in the upper 50s.
Thursday stays dry with morning fog before rain returns on Friday.
Right now the weekend looks wet with mountain showers on Saturday and more widespread rain returning on Sunday.
5 comments:
Hey Friend! Thanks for sharing my beatuiful granddaughter and her snuggie:) I don't have one but it sure looks like a good idea. I also like your peel off shirt, my honey needs peel off shirt sleeves:) I saw Twilight and will see New Moon when it comes out. Autumn and Tracy read all the books! Love to all up there and have a restful day!
Yeah, I told Jeff the other day that the inventor of those darn things was laughing all the way to the bank.
Autumn makes fun of the Snuggie commercial and the design in general, so I just had to buy them! They really are comfy!
You know, I did not even realize the movie is one month from today, but at Target this morning, I bought a New Moon Poster and Frame for Autumn's room!! Crazy, huh? Edward must have been with me at Target today! ..............Ohh sorry, I was having thoughts! No need for the Snuggie now!!! :o
BTW, I would FLIP OUT if I saw a bear! Probably like you would about a snake! Have a wonderful day!
I would totally buy your layed shirt! I am always dropping something down the front of me. You make them and I will be your spokeperson!
Karen
I would totally buy your layed shirt! I am always dropping something down the front of me. You make them and I will be your spokeperson!
Karen
Post a Comment