Today my niece turns into a teenager! Wow! Alyssa is such a beautiful girl. I want to share some pictures of her.....



Yesterday was an ok day. Didn't do anything to write home about so I won't. I am thinking about writing in the evenings instead of the mornings from now on. I seem to be getting later and later in the morning on my posting. Not too good. My Georgia friends are halfway through their day!
Well.... going to organize some of my pictures. Hope you have a good day and enjoy your Saturday!!! xoxox
What to Expect:
The nice stretch of sunshine will last through the weekend. Temperatures will only climb into the mid to upper 50s daytime, and overnight lows will be near or below freezing, possibly setting new record low temperatures.
Look for clouds to increase Monday afternoon and rain will return by Tuesday and will continue through the rest of the week. Have a great weekend and enjoy the last bit of sunshine!
1 comment:
Doesn't matter to me when you post, as long as you do:) I look forward to reading what you are doing and who is having a Birthday! I wish you would help me organize my pictures. I think I have a million or more pictures. 4000 on my camera and too many to count on two different computers. Love you and hope your headache is better. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALY!
Post a Comment