Some of you may not know that I had the honor and joy of watching Maddie and Lauren when they were babies for several years together while their parents worked. It was an amazing experience and like having twins! Here is a photo I took of Dylan trying to get Maddie off Lauren October 8, 2003. The next one is the same date only in 2006 at church! Still buds! Wish I could get one of them today so I could do every 3 years but I won't be seeing them today. Oh well.... Nice thought.
I notice I have about 10 less viewers here but more are reading my blog on Facebook! That is nice. Not that I have been writing anything really fascinating or interesting lately. But I like life being good and steady. Makes me happy! And it has been good.
Toby went to the vet yesterday and he is soooo much better. Go back in 2 months. That was about it for me yesterday.
Those allergies are kicking my bahonkas! I have had headaches since Sunday. Not sick... just not up to par. I've seen others like Papa and the gkids who have REALLY been sick!
Trying to figure out when the best time to have the gkids Halloween party. I guess it depends when we can all get together! Right? Sports, distance, and lives tend to get in the way. ;D
Is Dancing with the Stars boring or is it just me? And Survivor is the Russell show. I did find a good link that Jeff blogs on.... http://samoa.survivor.com/ Haven't had time to look at it all but I will get back to it soon.
And I cannot believe how cold I have been. I understand the weather has changed... but I am so reluctant to turn on the heat! Don't like paying Puget Power.
I guess my biggest news is Papa and I are trying again! We have to keep trying until we are successful. I am talking about our goal to lose weight. We are going to race and see how much we can lose by January 1st!!!! I know the holidays are a hard time.... but in reality anytime is a hard time. If you want to do this with us.... just join at this site... just be ready and supportive: http://healthiermeby2010.blogspot.com/
Well.... hope you all have an awesome day! God Bless!
Weather To Expect:
A cool and foggy with temperatures in the 30s and 40s this morning. Then sunny with afternoon high temperatures in the mid to low 60s.
Friday will start out foggy before turning mostly sunny. Temperatures fall into the upper 50s and will stay in the 50s through the upcoming weekend.
Mostly sunny with 55 degrees on Saturday and 57 degrees on Sunday.
Clouds will be on the increase Monday before rain moves back into Western Washington on Tuesday.
2 comments:
Race what race all your going to see is my bahonkas!!
OK, let's see... I love your header pictures.I need to learn how to do that:) Love those girls then as babies and older. They are sooooo cute. Dancing w/the Stars is boring this year. I am watching it anyway but it isn't as good as years past. I hope you and Papa are successful with the weight losss and I pray that you feel better. Love you bunches!
Post a Comment