WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend went fast!

Picture taken: 2-25-06 Andrew's birthday party....the parents turn at trying to eat a doughnut off the string...it was a game. Lauren thought this was all too weird as you can tell. It was too funny! Seems like the weekend went by so fast! Too fast. I took some Nyquil last night and slept like a rock all night. Didn't wake up until almost 5! My throat and chest are sore today. I don't want a cold. Papa was sick yesterday morning and didn't go to church. I thought he would stay home and rest but he got under that truck and still couldn't get that starter off! Poor guy. It is frustrating him. He cleaned the yard and some house stuff, too. So much for resting. My meeting didn't get out until 2:30! It was productive and good though. KidStuf was interesting. We had a 5th grade foster boy visiting. He tried to escape the building several times and was the angriest boy I've ever encountered!!! I couldn't believe it. Almost scary. Found out later him and his real mother are wiccan... which is a form of witchcraft. Please pray for him. My heart broke for him. Today I am taking my application in and getting Maddie for school. That's about it. I hope you all have a great day! Tomorrow is weigh-in! I am excited! Last chance workout everyone!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14