TODAY IS OUR OLDEST GRANDSONS BIRTHDAY! HE IS 12!!!! Wow! Creeping up on teenage years! Last night we went to Red Apple Diner (or Big Apple Diner) whatever. It was good! They brought out a piece of triple layer chocolate cake with a candle and we sang Happy Birthday to Andrew.My picture of the day was taken on 2-28-98 of Andrew's 2nd birthday. We got him his own private ride on a school bus! He loved them so much! There are a few more of that day. The other two pictures I posted was Ryan holding newborn Andrew and with him at 2. Amanda & I love that picture! Yesterday went fast! I did some cleaning and then took Maddie to school. Went to Walmart, walked, picked her up and took her home, picked up Andrew and came home with him. We hung out until Amanda called, picked them up and went to dinner. Today I am cleaning and printing pictures for mom. I want to see Joshua while he is here with his Aunty Tara, too. Last night was the first time I slept for 8 hours in a long time! Here's to Nyquil!!!! That is about it at this point! Hope you all have a great day!WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Thursday, February 28, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDREW!!!!
TODAY IS OUR OLDEST GRANDSONS BIRTHDAY! HE IS 12!!!! Wow! Creeping up on teenage years! Last night we went to Red Apple Diner (or Big Apple Diner) whatever. It was good! They brought out a piece of triple layer chocolate cake with a candle and we sang Happy Birthday to Andrew.My picture of the day was taken on 2-28-98 of Andrew's 2nd birthday. We got him his own private ride on a school bus! He loved them so much! There are a few more of that day. The other two pictures I posted was Ryan holding newborn Andrew and with him at 2. Amanda & I love that picture! Yesterday went fast! I did some cleaning and then took Maddie to school. Went to Walmart, walked, picked her up and took her home, picked up Andrew and came home with him. We hung out until Amanda called, picked them up and went to dinner. Today I am cleaning and printing pictures for mom. I want to see Joshua while he is here with his Aunty Tara, too. Last night was the first time I slept for 8 hours in a long time! Here's to Nyquil!!!! That is about it at this point! Hope you all have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(962)
-
▼
February
(32)
- Leap year!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDREW!!!!
- My picture of the day was taken 2-27-04 of Patric...
- sickly!
- Weekend went fast!
- Sunday morning!
- Saturday...thinking it was Sunday!
- I AM THINKING SPRING!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!
- Thursday
- So far so good!
- Tuesday morning!
- President's Day!
- it is sunday...but a 3 day weekend!
- 100 DAY CHALLENGE
- Saturday morning!
- tgif!
- HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
- Let's try that cleaning day again!
- cleaning day...again!
- Today was my daddy's birthday!
- Fun Saturday!
- movie day!
- It is Friday!
- RICK TURNS 50!!!!!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOEL!!!!
- Writing tonight!
- windy, wet and wild!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD!!!!
- another Monday morning
- Lengthy Sunday morning stuff....
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKY!
- no back ache!!!!
-
▼
February
(32)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
Cute slideshow, I love the picture of him in the pink chair =)
Post a Comment