WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My picture of the day was taken 2-27-04 of Patrick hugging his big brother, Parker. These are sweet moments!
Andrew's last day of being 11. They were here last night and Andrew noticed I didn't have his name on his birthday on my calendars in the bathroom or by my computer. ooops. Good thing he has a sense of humor! Wasn't feeling too hot yesterday. Got a sore throat and a bit of a cough. Nothing major....just that. Karla brought Maddie over and we watched cartoons under the blanket in the recliners. At lunch she puked so I had to wash her clothes. Not sure what was up with that. She didn't appear sick at all...other than that. Papa and I took her home. She wanted to wait until he got home before she could go home. He had 2 Dr's appointments yesterday. One for the rash on his leg...he saw a dermatologist. The other froze his skin tags under his arm. Hopefully the doctors fixed both issues bothering him. Papa has a lot of skin problems, it seems.
Well....the first week of our 100 day challenge was awesome!!! I'm not sure what our total weight loss for our group was but I am guessing around 47-50 pounds! I am so proud of everyone!!!! The Future Hotties are in the lead this week....with the biggest % loss. I won for most pounds in a week....barely. Carrie, Heather and Karla are right on my tail. Gotta really step up my game this week. After the first week I think there are things all of us can tweak. But we all rocked! You can follow our progress on our web site posted on mine. Have a wonderful day! God bless!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14