WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap year!
































Well...it is the 29th of February! Here is my pic of the day....Andrew and his new bike! This was taken 4 years ago....obviously. Had a rough day yesterday but it ended up awesome. I have to find paperwork that I have no idea where to look. Don't you hate that????? I did get some cleaning done in our bedroom! Then Pastor Ty threw me a curve ball.... we are removing the 16th script for the day and replacing it with the 23rd script....since there is no KidStuf on Easter Sunday. And now we are keeping the 30th script as planned. So I had about a dozen people to notify ....mostly by phone and then email. I understand his reasoning....it is more important to teach the resurrection than the arrest of Jesus.... it just makes for a lot of work and confusion. Hopefully everyone has it down now. They were all very gracious about it, too, so that helps. Andrew and his family came over last night for his birthday! Amanda made lumpia, he opened gifts and we had cupcakes! It was really nice! They waited for Papa to get home so he got to see Andrew blow out half his candles...he let Lauren blow out the rest. He is so nice. Amanda updated her blog...it is very sweet about Andrew. Check it out! She was really sick when they left last night. Getting that cold... keep her in your prayers. I thought I would leave my slide show of Andrew up one more day in case someone didn't see it. I talked to Kevon yesterday. Sounds like the reception will be September 27th....a Saturday. Not sure where or anything yet. Do you like my question of the day? Marcey and I were emailing back and forth about it yesterday, wondering if we're the only ones with calendars in our bathroom? So I am doing a poll on my site. Papa is home today to help me find that paperwork. Ann McKay's memorial service is this afternoon. She was a wonderful lady who suffered with MS for years and was in a wheel chair....she went to be with the Lord earlier this week. She was amazing. I haven't heard anything on that job yet. Keep on praying. Well, I hope you have a wonderful day. Posting some pictures of last night! God bless!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14