WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

windy, wet and wild!










Mixture of rain, sun and wind yesterday!!! That is what Maddie and I got stuck in! Here is a picture of her at WalMart. You think she was bad...you should have seen me! After we shopped we met Karla at the Olive Garden for a "Big Girls Lunch". It was nice. But later Papa had a craving for Azteca's so we went with Ryan, Amanda and the kids there. It was fun. So I probably gained 5 pounds yesterday. Today's picture of the day is when Tara was a cheerleader at North in 1991! She loved it and she looked so cute, too! We were very proud of all the work she put into it. I have lots of work to do around here so I won't be eating as much today...and getting on the treadmill! That's about it for my day! Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14