



.jpg)
Just sharing some valentine's pictures above...plus my picture of the day of Joshua! I loved this holiday when I was a kid. Even though everyone gave
everyone cards in class... I always felt special when that "certain someone" gave me one. And it was always fun making our valentine holder and hanging it on our desk! Great memories. I gave papa quite a few things from a dish of kisses, a stuffed animal, a musical card, box of chocolates, roses, and more this month. I think he liked it. It was fun showing him all the way up to today how much I love him! I got the cutest, softest stuffed bear from him holding a balloon and candy! And a "sweet" card. Karla is the Scrooge of valentine's day. How can you not like it???? Have no plans for today but to take my printer back. I got a Kodak one and I can't hook it up without losing my F-drive and all my pictures and music. Something must not be compatible. I will get a Lexmark. That one seemed to last longer for me. I hate HP. Those don't last and they put so much extra download stuff on it! Plus today I need to finish my cleaning. I got the kitchen, dining room, living room, and laundry done yesterday. Amanda and the kids came over after work. She worked on her taxes and the kids worked on valentine's. I had bought a Central Market pizza and we had that for dinner... it is nice you can buy them and cook them at home now! It was good. Ryan came and him and Andrew got caught up on Naruto. And we watched Big Brother. That show is going to be interesting. I have a different site connected to this one if you want to post about it, Lost, Biggest Loser, or any show. It's fun to share opinions.... I know I like to share mine. lol! Thanks again to Doug, Linda, Lois, Tara, Karla, Heather, David, and the latest..Denise that shared opinions about dad. Mom will always cherish them. If you haven't done so...you still can down on his birthday blog. Just click where it say "10 comments" and a pop-up will appear where you can do it. Put your name at the bottom and click anonymous. I haven't printed it out for mom yet (remember...have to get a new printer?). I hope all of you have a great Valentine's Day!!!
everyone cards in class... I always felt special when that "certain someone" gave me one. And it was always fun making our valentine holder and hanging it on our desk! Great memories. I gave papa quite a few things from a dish of kisses, a stuffed animal, a musical card, box of chocolates, roses, and more this month. I think he liked it. It was fun showing him all the way up to today how much I love him! I got the cutest, softest stuffed bear from him holding a balloon and candy! And a "sweet" card. Karla is the Scrooge of valentine's day. How can you not like it???? Have no plans for today but to take my printer back. I got a Kodak one and I can't hook it up without losing my F-drive and all my pictures and music. Something must not be compatible. I will get a Lexmark. That one seemed to last longer for me. I hate HP. Those don't last and they put so much extra download stuff on it! Plus today I need to finish my cleaning. I got the kitchen, dining room, living room, and laundry done yesterday. Amanda and the kids came over after work. She worked on her taxes and the kids worked on valentine's. I had bought a Central Market pizza and we had that for dinner... it is nice you can buy them and cook them at home now! It was good. Ryan came and him and Andrew got caught up on Naruto. And we watched Big Brother. That show is going to be interesting. I have a different site connected to this one if you want to post about it, Lost, Biggest Loser, or any show. It's fun to share opinions.... I know I like to share mine. lol! Thanks again to Doug, Linda, Lois, Tara, Karla, Heather, David, and the latest..Denise that shared opinions about dad. Mom will always cherish them. If you haven't done so...you still can down on his birthday blog. Just click where it say "10 comments" and a pop-up will appear where you can do it. Put your name at the bottom and click anonymous. I haven't printed it out for mom yet (remember...have to get a new printer?). I hope all of you have a great Valentine's Day!!!
4 comments:
Thank you for making me your blessing for the day, it means alot after a week that I never want to go through again! Love you!!
You are very welcome and you are a blessing! love you, too!!!!
I don't like Valentines because its not a real holiday. People treat it as the one day a year they should tell people that they love how they feel, but thats lame. Also the price of flowers, candy, etc sky rockets this time of year. If someone were to give me flowers or candy on this day I would be pretty disappointed that they couldn't think of it on their own on the other 364 days of the year. end rant
see what i mean? lol! In her defense...she just means she doesn't like to be forced to do anything. Or guilted into it.
Post a Comment