WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

tuesday....just another day.




Cute picture of the boys looking asleep. I don't think Mona was pretending though!

Today is the 11th. We are thankful for a cousin/friend like Renee and pray for her and her family! Just cleaning out stuff today. That's all I ever do it seems.

Yesterday I worked on KidStuf all day and job stuff. I put in at a horse vet yesterday. I hate horses. Whatever.

Hope you all have a great day! Here is the picture of me and cousin Bob! And me with his daughter Amy!



3 comments:

Heather said...

Mona was so sweet and innocent back then, but so were the boys lol! Stay warm!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute pic of the day. Precious. I see Patrick was having a hard time pretending sleep.
Let me know what kind of jobs you are looking for. I can start looking and emailing you adds if you like.

Anonymous said...

Whoops. Forgot to put my name. Renee. LOL! I am tired :)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14