WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sunday already

PICTURE OF THE DAY: Riley and Jorday 2004!
I didn't even leave the house this weekend. There's not much to report. We cleaned off the back porch and Papa got on the roof with baking powder. (It takes the moss off). I am getting so stressed about the rash on his leg and his itching. He made a doctor appointment for this coming Friday. I'm going with him. Since I have no life I will tell you about his walmart stories. The other night a couple was in there and Walmart didn't have something and he says to his wife "That's because all they hire is retards here." Lanny kept his cool and said nothing. I am shocked and impressed. He HATES the word "retard" because of his brother, Michael. Then there was an old man that reprimanded some other guys for playing with the balls. That was pretty funny. They put the balls back and left. Last night there were 100 cops with 100 kids in a program called "Shop with a Cop." Each kid gets $100 dollars to buy for themselves or for their families. Pretty cool program. I took the flood slideshow off my site.... if you want any of the pictures let me know and I can send them to you. Since today is the 9th I am going to say extra prayers for Ryan!! I am so thankful for him. Please pray he finds the perfect job for him and his family. I know, like me, God has one out there for him! He has never been without work long. Also pray for nieces Jessica and Ashley & nephew Matthew, and cousin Pete. We'll be going to church this morning...hopefully it won't be snowing as hard when we get out as last week!!! Have a great day! Go Seahawks!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14