WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas in the Northwest!






It is nice to see Christmas everywhere. So many lights! I had such a wonderful day yesterday!!!! Maddie wanted to spend the day with her mam and we had a blast. We baked and frosted a spice cake, sent dancers to people on the computer (she laughed so hard doing those), played games, cleaned house, moved stuff and decorations around a bit, watched Shrek the Halls and Spongebob, ate, played with the animals, etc.... and nuggled alot!!! It was so good for me to have her here. She kept telling me "You're the best mam in the whole world" and "I love you mam!!!" I needed that. Dylan came with Karla to pick her up and just didn't have enough time to tell me all he wanted to say. He is so handsome. Heather called and said Patrick is doing great in his new class. He is so happy and less stressed. Answer to prayer. We got an email from Jack McCann yesterday (Lanny's stepdad). It was so good to hear from him and it will be nice to stay in touch through the internet with him. I would have lost touch with a lot of people if it wasn't for Al Gore inventing the internet. (just kidding) I have to go out today and get some paper. That is about it. Hope you all have a great day today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny, Renee and I had just been talking about Al Gore yesterday and the invetion of the internet. That just cracks me up. I also think he needs to cut back a quart or two on that head before he tells us all about conserving.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14