Yesterday turned out to be a pretty good day afterall. I took Maddie to school for Karla because she had to wait for her new stove to be delivered. Nothing can put a smile on my face faster than Maddie running to me saying "Mam mam!" with a big smile on her face like she hadn't seen me in weeks! Nice to be so loved! Next, I went to Libby's party. I am posting a slide show. There was me, mom, Tara, Libby, Kara, and Kate, Emerson's girlfriend. It is always a highlight of our holiday season and such a fun tradition! We all bring an ornament and draw numbers and the fun begins. Mom was number 3... got the ornament I brought and Libby was number 4 and stole it. Mom had to open another and it was this cute snowman Tara bought....I was number 5 and stole it. Soooooo Mom had to open another one! Kara decided not to steal from grandma a 4th time. It was funny. We had a real nice lunch of cold cuts, salad, wings, mac & cheese, rolls, etc... and lots of chocolate! Everyone seem to bring chocolate this year! What a shame! I brought a plate home but Kevon came over so I made him take it. He bought a ham for Saturday and brought it over and also brought this singing Christmas tree that Meghan's grandpa Charlie gave to me. What a character. I love her grandparents! The grandkids are going to love this tree. Kevon stayed over an hour visiting. Didn't get the sink fixed. Too busy talking. It was nice. On the way home from Libby's I got a phone call from Heartland Toyota to come in for an interview today at 4:00! I think it is a service scheduling coordinator or something like that. I apply for so many jobs each week I lose track so I have to look it up. I keep record....just for reasons like this. I just read something interesting about interviews: The point is that you have to treat the interview with care and respect. The Lord will open those doors he want opened and close those he wants closed, if you are willing to be led, but in either case, we need to treat each door as if it is God's will until he makes clear his desire. That is really true. Now....the greatest news of the day was that Ryan starts work today!!!! I talked to Amanda and then Ryan called on his way over the pass! You can just hear the happiness in his voice! I am so happy for them! Thank you, God!!! Thank you to all who have been praying! And keep praying his job goes great!
Today is the 20th and I am so thankful for my best friend, Sharon. She has been one of my consistent friends who never loses touch with me and is always there for me. I love her very much. Keep her and Ron in your prayers.... another couple searching for God's will in their lives.
WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(126)
-
▼
December
(35)
- Good bye 2007!
- Wow, it was 59 degrees in here when I got up. Col...
- Grandma got a cat!
- sad news
- boring entry....sorry!
- Kevon & Meghan engaged!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
- Christmas is about over for us!
- wow....life is great!
- all is calm, all is bright!
- Interviews, parties, and grandchildren!!!
- Party, Kevon, and Great News!
- Happy Birthday Sherri!
- another update....
- I needed this!!!!
- Waiting, visiting, planning....
- quick update
- Interview today!
- Rest, Rehearsal, and Riding
- Doctor, Shopping, and Maddie!
- Jazz things up!
- Thursday
- Christmas in the Northwest!
- tuesday....just another day.
- Baby, it's cold outside!
- Sunday already
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DENISE!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS!
- Just the tree
- almost done!
- I am thankful!
- correction....
- that was weird!
- I LOVE MY FAMILY!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECCA!
-
▼
December
(35)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
Looks like the party was fun, one year I will make it! I will be praying today for your interview!!
Post a Comment