WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(126)
-
▼
December
(35)
- Good bye 2007!
- Wow, it was 59 degrees in here when I got up. Col...
- Grandma got a cat!
- sad news
- boring entry....sorry!
- Kevon & Meghan engaged!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
- Christmas is about over for us!
- wow....life is great!
- all is calm, all is bright!
- Interviews, parties, and grandchildren!!!
- Party, Kevon, and Great News!
- Happy Birthday Sherri!
- another update....
- I needed this!!!!
- Waiting, visiting, planning....
- quick update
- Interview today!
- Rest, Rehearsal, and Riding
- Doctor, Shopping, and Maddie!
- Jazz things up!
- Thursday
- Christmas in the Northwest!
- tuesday....just another day.
- Baby, it's cold outside!
- Sunday already
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DENISE!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS!
- Just the tree
- almost done!
- I am thankful!
- correction....
- that was weird!
- I LOVE MY FAMILY!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECCA!
-
▼
December
(35)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!
4 comments:
I'm sorry =(
That is a bummer. Sorry to hear that. Maybe you should use your retail experience to get back in to the work field to begin with. Good luck! I hope something comes your way :)
Look up he knows best!papa.
Cheer up must not been right for you there is one out there you just have to have patience i love you don't let it get you down ok much love sis
Post a Comment