Today is my niece's birthday, Denise! She is a great girl with a great heart
and wonderful way of writing. I think she should write a book. Her imagination and wit would make a great book! I hope you have a great birthday and a happy & healthy year ahead! I love you!
and wonderful way of writing. I think she should write a book. Her imagination and wit would make a great book! I hope you have a great birthday and a happy & healthy year ahead! I love you!YESTERDAY: I finished decorating the tree. It looks nice and the cat isn't
bothering it...just sleeps under it. I got my laundry done and the house cleaned. I lost my cat last night and started getting really worried! Then I remembered the last time I saw her was when Papa left around 3 or so. It was 7:30 and I remembered he was in the garage before he left so I checked and there she was. She was very affectionate when she came in for a very long time. Poor baby. Maybe she will quit slipping in there everytime someone goes there! Maybe not.
bothering it...just sleeps under it. I got my laundry done and the house cleaned. I lost my cat last night and started getting really worried! Then I remembered the last time I saw her was when Papa left around 3 or so. It was 7:30 and I remembered he was in the garage before he left so I checked and there she was. She was very affectionate when she came in for a very long time. Poor baby. Maybe she will quit slipping in there everytime someone goes there! Maybe not.TODAY: I am cleaning off the back deck today. Fun. Suppose to be sunny but cold. Pretty windy out this morning.
THANKS AND PRAYER: Today I am thankful for Denise! And I will pray for her! Also, since it is the 8th we are praying for Maddie today! She is in our picture of the day again because it is such a great picture of the "aweness of Christmas" to children. Also we are praying for our great nephew Jonah, my Aunt Lorraine, and Jack McCann...Lanny's step dad.
nephew, Justin. We found out last night that he is in the Marines and getting sent to Kuwait. We're asking for God to surround him with His angels and strength for the family. Justin has always been so special to our family. He used to come over with his parents and stay the weekend about once a month when he was little. Here is a picture of when he was little with Tara and one now. Great kid.
1 comment:
YOur tree is beautiful, want to come over and do mine??
Post a Comment