WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Wow, it was 59 degrees in here when I got up. Cold!!! We went to Betty's retirement party yesterday. That was really nice. Saw some people we haven't seen in a while and met some new ones! Tara and Jolyn did a great job with the food, etc.... and Betty looked so happy! Papa had to go to work. I went to Karla's for a little bit and checked out the kids Christmas Presents. That Dylan has quite a little cozy set up in his room! I could live in there! Came home and did much of nothing. Today we are staying away from church. I need to or I will not take the two weeks break I am suppose to be taking. Lanny and I are going to take time this morning to listen to Pastor Barry's message on the website and talk about plans for the year ahead and changes and how we're going to implement them. I need to go to mom's and help her rearrange things. Well....I hope your day is nice with only good surprises. God Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(126)
-
▼
December
(35)
- Good bye 2007!
- Wow, it was 59 degrees in here when I got up. Col...
- Grandma got a cat!
- sad news
- boring entry....sorry!
- Kevon & Meghan engaged!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
- Christmas is about over for us!
- wow....life is great!
- all is calm, all is bright!
- Interviews, parties, and grandchildren!!!
- Party, Kevon, and Great News!
- Happy Birthday Sherri!
- another update....
- I needed this!!!!
- Waiting, visiting, planning....
- quick update
- Interview today!
- Rest, Rehearsal, and Riding
- Doctor, Shopping, and Maddie!
- Jazz things up!
- Thursday
- Christmas in the Northwest!
- tuesday....just another day.
- Baby, it's cold outside!
- Sunday already
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DENISE!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS!
- Just the tree
- almost done!
- I am thankful!
- correction....
- that was weird!
- I LOVE MY FAMILY!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECCA!
-
▼
December
(35)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment