WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Just the tree

TODAY: I love that picture of Patrick. I think Aunty Amanda took it. Cracks me up! Hard to believe it was 4 years ago today! Patrick was only 4!Well, all I have left is to put the tree up. Just figuring out where to put it. I will do that today. I have a lot of house work to catch up on, too! Been gone for 2 days in a row.
YESTERDAY: I met with Tara yesterday. We had a nice time walking around WalMart... with no kids! Felt a bit weird at first. But we got accustomed to it. I finished our Christmas shopping. Now Papa just has to buy a "guy gift". He didn't like my idea's so he is buying it himself. My monitor went out a while back and for Christmas Papa let me order a new one. It came yesterday. Now I am not squinting with my face against the screen anymore. I am happy.
THANKFUL: Today is the 6th and I am so thankful for my sister-in-laws Betty (Doug's wife) and Susan (Lanny's sister) and Rita (Rick's ex-wife)! Please keep these special ladies in your prayers. Also keep cousin Caitlin and Kurt Hoyt in your prayers today, also! Today is my friends birthday, Lindsay Manchester. Happy Birthday to you, Lindsay!
Everyone else have a happy day, too!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to get the guy gift thats fine with me then I wont have to! papa.

Joyce said...

no,no,no....you are getting it! mam

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14