
Yesterday was a pretty good day. I started out checking out Craigs List for jobs and cats (I've been looking for a cat for mom....companionship with low maintenance). I found a 4 year old cat in Poulsbo that is sweet and a total lap cat. She is a bit on the pudgy side but has been fixed, had all her shots and totally housebroken. She hasn't been outside too much so we'll see on that later. I am posting a picture. Mom agreed to go look at her but had pretty much decided on getting her already....since we went to WalMart first for cat food and cat litter. They supplied a nice bed, food, her bowl, toys, a cat carrier, and litter box. When I left mom's the cat was hiding under her bed after exploring a bit. Libby went over and got her out but she went back under. I told mom she was going to take over her cave (what dad called her bedroom). It will take some getting used to. I think they'll be good for each other.
That's about all that happened yesterday. Today not much is going on. We're going to Betty's retirement party (Brad's mom). Lucky her! I'm looking for work and she is retiring. No rehearsal for me tonight! I am taking 2 weeks off from KidStuf. It will be nice. Well....have a wonderful Saturday! This week has gone fast!
3 comments:
That is a cute kitty! Have fun at the party today!
What a cute cat! I like pudgy kitties!
My neighbors have kittens. They are awfully cute and they are looking for homes. I am not sure but I think they have been using a litter box.
K
Post a Comment