Plus he thinks he has Megaesophagus which causes vomiting, difficulty swallowing, coughing, drooling, muscular weakness and excessive fatigue. That describes Toby to a T. So now the xrays are going to another vet in Bellevue for him to read and report back to Dr. Daigle. When he hears back he will call us. So, there is something blocking Toby's esophagus. Whether it is a tumor or not we have to wait and see.
What is sad is if it is a tumor we can't afford to do cancer treatment. If he needs surgery we can't afford the surgery. We've already spent around $1,000 dollars. We don't have that kind of money. But we love our dog so much. But he is a dog. But he is our baby. I am afraid the time is coming when we have to decide what to do. He is on pain meds now because we are not sure if he is hurting.
1 comment:
My heart is breaking for you and Papa! I know that you guys are sad about your sweet Toby! I pray that he will recover and get back to his healthy self! BIG HUGS and prayers coming your way!
Post a Comment