WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, November 4, 2013

I'm better...dog's not.

What a good morning! It is cloudy but I am feeling better. I feel like I have a handle on my sinus infection. But antibiotics can cause other problems so I am eating yogurt like a crazy person. I add cinnamon to it. It is suppose to help with lots of stuff. I ate my way through my illness...which was a bad thing. Couldn't exercise either. But now I can start back on track with my eating and bike riding. That makes me happy.

Our dog still isn't back to normal. I worry about him. He is still weak. Still not able to jump on the bed. Still hacking and drooling but not as much. Yesterday he had a bad episode after I gave him some pizza. No more scraps. :(  Something is wrong with his swallowing still. Wish we knew. I want to take him back to the vet but I have no clue what else they can do and money is an issue. There is one little girl that loves Toby so much and I think he is the reason she comes over! lol!

Even the cat is worried about Toby.

Yesterday was a great football day...unless you already had a sore throat, which I did!  The Seahawks broke two records yesterday.
They also came back from a 21 point deficit.  We've never done that before and many had their doubts we could.  But ya gotta have faith in our team, right? This weekend we play the Atlanta Falcons (my friends teams).
Well, I am going to try not to over-do it today. I tend to do that when I start feeling better. But I will exercise and that is it.

I hope you have a great week. Not sure when I will be back on.  I am putting my blessings list on the bottom of this page. Enjoy it!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I am happy you are better and SO sorry Toby isn't feeling back to his old self:( BB had a hard time a couple of weeks ago and it scared me that she wasn't going to make it! With some good medicine, now she is feeling better! Hopefully Toby will get better soon! We welcome your Seahawks to Atlanta! The way we have been playing, it won't be much of a game! BAD times for our team! Love and prayers coming your way that you ALL will be in top-top shape soon! HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14