WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Sunday, November 17, 2013

DAY 17: Thankful for this dog?

Day 17: I am thankful for this dog laying on my lap. I can feel his heart beat on my leg. He is warm. I know we've only had him a day and I've complained and stressed about him, but everyone on facebook have been so supportive and helpful! I am not the most patient person on the planet (you can ask Dylan) lol. Maybe this is God's way of helping my patience level.









1 comment:

Theresa said...

Wonder if that dog has any idea how lucky he is:) I know you are are showering him with love! I hope the situation with the Kitty gets better and they learn to live together happily! Have a blessed week dear friend, BIG HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14