WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Friday, November 22, 2013

DAY 22: I am thankful for Joshua!


Day 22: Thankful for Joshua, my grandson. He lives over 4 hours away so I don't get to see him as much as I would like to and I am thankful I get little messages from him on facebook. He is so sweet. I just read one this morning that he can't wait to see me. He says little things like that and he loves me and misses me and papa and even when he says good morning it brightens my day. I love him so much. He is so sweet and such a little Heather. I thank God for him and am so excited to see what kind of man he will grow up to be! Love you Joshua Valverde


















1 comment:

Heather said...

He was such a cute fat baby! He loved reading this :)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14