The name is Dusty! I love the name! I think it fits him well. It is a more fitting name. He looks dusty. And it is a softer name. He has even come to it once when I called. I had so many suggestions!!!
Here were some:two of my favorites was Benji and Cody, and there was Wagner, Barkley, Dooley, Moxie, Tommy, Orin, Roscoe, Tank, Carson, Jake, Lucky, Speedy, Oscar, Odie, Baxter, Chester, Winston, Max, Bob, Fletcher, Charlie, Scooby, Scooter, Rocha, Butthead (thanks Jack), Whiskers, Cookie, Chewie, Crackers, Huey, Dewie, Louie, Griffon, and even Whimpy! And of course there are Sherman, Wilson, Pete and Harvin from Dylan. Guess where those name some from. Haha!
I saw my friend in Georgia lost their dog today. BB passed and it breaks my heart. I have never met the dog but I know how much it hurts when they are gone. My prayers are with them.
![]() |
| RIP BB |
Tonight Maddie is spending the night. And I think Lauren is too. I hope so. I am in the mood for Farkle. God's blessing!



1 comment:
That's a sweet name! Thank you for posting about our BB. I cried buckets today:(. Love you my friend! Prayers for healing hearts appreciated:)
Post a Comment