I was looking at old photo's as I was growing up. I am missing two. My 6th grade picture I remember has longer hair and short bangs and looks terrible. I guess it is just as well that I cannot find it. I also cannot find 7th grade. I remember it too. Hair and bangs same length and just below my chin and I was wearing make-up in the picture....which I wasn't allowed to do at that age and was so busted when the pictures came in. lol! I wasn't very bright.
 |
| 1 |
 |
| 3 |
 |
| 4 |
 |
| 5 |
6th and 7th and 8th go in here..... but they are missing.
 |
| 9 |
 |
| 10 |
 |
| 11 |
 |
| 12 |
Well, wasn't that interesting. Hoping I can find the missing photo's.
This guy, Bruce, came over and we signed all the papers for the refinancing. It took a while but pretty easy. Just lots of signing. Next we wait until the 1st of May to make our lower house payment! Yay! Plus they are paying us back some of our escrow money which is awesome. Always unexpected happiness to get extra money.
Been trying to find my brother. The pain in the butt. Haven't talked to him for ages! Months. I got a phone number and this girl said he would be home soon and he would call me. We will see.
I am super tired. Not sure why. The night before last Papa and I switched sides of the bed. Not a great idea. Didn't sleep well. Went to our old ways last night.
Don't have too much more to talk about. Never did. Just babbling. lol! Tomorrow is Friday! Yay!
1 comment:
SWEET pictures! WOW, Karla looks JUST like you! I hope you get to talk to your Brother! He needs to stay in touch with you:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!
Post a Comment