WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Monday, October 17, 2011

quick and easy

I'm so proud of myself!  Not only did I do almost everything on my list.... I got my computer to speed up too!  And I made a crock pot chicken and dumplins I got from Karla.  It was good...however I like my dumplins better. So... what I will do next time is make the crockpot chicken...and the last 30 minutes where you make the dumplins I will put it in a pot and make mine.  That is my plan.

Today we start on our Pumpkin theme. Can't say anymore.... Andrew texting.... wants me there early. Gotta run!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Hi there! I love chicken and dumplins! Funny thing, I eat the chicken and the juice and not so much the dumplins:) Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

Julie said...

You da WOman....I have NEVER made chicken and dumplins....can you believe it? and I'm from the South...gasp....I do use chicken a lot, and I like to use my crockpot in the winter season a lot, so guess I'll have to finally get around to it! Bet Kurt would like it. Hope your Monday was happy.
hugs...~

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14