WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, October 24, 2011

It is Monday. My weekend was busy. I was planning on staying home and doing nothing....like in not a thing. Plans changed. Papa picked up Andrew from the football game and he spent the night. Very pleasant surprise. Saturday....Went to Costco with Andrew and Papa and shopped and had Costco dogs for lunch. We took Andrew and a friend to Goonies (youth group at Normans) then picked up pizza and pop and took his movie and stuff and dropped it off at their house, got Laurens clothes and Sandy, picked up Lauren and Suzanne from her mom, they spent the night, Sunday Maddie came over and I took her to dance class and picked up chicken and Lauren and went to the corn maze and had fun. Took Lauren home and she wasn't feeling good. Then they played there for awile and I took Maddie home. whew!!!! Crazy. But I know how fast time flies and I cherish every moment with the kids because I know they will be grown with their own lives soon. It is already happening!!!!

This morning is good so far.... except that Lauren is sick. I could see it coming yesterday. She tried to have fun at the corn maze but she wasn't herself.  Papa took this morning off from Walmart and went to take Andrew to school, get gas, and bring Lauren here.  He is such a good papa. So that gives me more computer time and I've done some cleaning.

This week is Halloween week at school.  Pray it goes well and not crazy. :D  I have power.... I must remember that! haha!  Have a great week!

Here are some pictures from yesterday. 

hay maze... not so much fun for them...

now this is more like it! the corn maze!


We ran into Anika's family (one of Lauren's bff's) and she went through the corn maze with us! Her little brother goes to our school!



Lauren is not impressed. She has roosters crowing all the time next to her house! lol!


I think they were surprised at how soft the cows were!

They ran right past the goats to the sheep!


Maddie loved the feel of the sheep and their wool!

They didn't pet the llama...this is as close as Maddie would get.


I don't think you were suppose to SIT on the pumpkins... but whatever.




Maddie has gone from not wanting her picture taken a while back to be a genuine poser.
Lauren wasn't feeling well and it showed by the end of the afternoon of running around.  

2 comments:

Julie said...

LOVE the post...what fun a maze and a petting zoo! YOU got to have a blast this weekend girl! You are a good Mam....I laughed at the pic of Lauren at the coop. Her facial expression was priceless!!! hahahah...sorry she is not feeling well. :-( I will pray you do not have a Halloween CRAZY week. and you have yourself a MERRY Monday. 'kay??? Hugs to you! xo

Theresa said...

Oh what a fun day but I am sure not happy to hear that Lauren is not feeling well! Hope that she gets better QUICK! Loved seeing all of these pictures from the fun time! Have a blessed evening Dear Joyce, HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14