So far I cleaned the living room.... Maddie dusted for me! Lauren loaded the dishwasher. I cleaned up the den...but now the girls are in there messing it up again. Cleaning my desk area and table again and then going into toy room AGAIN! Lauren cleaned the bathroom too! Looks great!
This has been a busy week at school. Yesterday, this girl I know, Natasha Tucker, who also is Miss Poulsbo.... came to our school as Belle from Beauty and the Beast! The kids loved it. Freaked me out because she was late...the lady who brings her had car trouble. I'm glad they made it!
| The girls posed with Belle! |
| The girls interested in Belle's shoes! |
| All the kids with Belle! |
It is so wonderful to have Veronica back. She is awesome! Now Hailley is back too... the teacher that left a few months ago! I talked to her Friday and she wanted to come work some part time and they are going to have her on call. Since I am not there today.... Veronica is going to be the teacher and Hailley is her assistant! Praying all goes well!
Lauren spent the night last night and her and Maddie are staying tonight. Conferences so there is no school! I want to get that toy room clean so they have a new place to mess up! Cleaning out closests because Ark is coming Monday morning to pick up clothes I don't want anymore. That is cool. We are having a big Halloween Party with the whole school Monday at 3:00. In the morning we go over to the Nursing Home and the kids trick or treat the Seniors! Should be fun! I will be exhausted Halloween night. No big deal.... the only trick-or-treaters we got last year were Lauren and Andrew, and Gregory and Cameron from next door. So it's not like I have to wait up or anything for kids. Stew night again! Stew is always awesome on Halloween night. Num!
Well.... gotta get back to work. Want to surprise papa with a clean house for him when he gets home! Been a while! lol! Have a great weekend! xoxo
2 comments:
Doesn't a clean house just make you feel good, even about yourself? I know it does me..I feel like I really accomplished something. I don't even mind cleaning it when I know what the results will show. I think that is awesome about the girl coming as Belle. Every little girl's dream I'm sure to meet a Disney princess!!! She looked so pretty too! like the real thing.
Hope your Halloween weekend is howling happy! Stew sounds delish...gets me to thinking! yum...
hugs to you Joyce!
What a beautiful BELLE! Little ones will NEVER forget that day! I am happy that you have your friend working with you, I know that makes you happy! Have a blessed weekend in your nice clean home! Love you bunches!
Post a Comment