WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Teddy bears and Barney!

Today is Thursday... which means tomorrow is Friday!!!! I am so jazzed!  I am extremely happy Veronica is back on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays!!!!  8:30-4:30 with an hour lunch! I would give anything for that schedule!!!!  She will be there when I get there this morning!  I can't wait!

I woke up at 3... fell to sleep on the couch at 4:30 and got back up at 5:30.  Didn't want to wake back up but glad I did. Lol!  Today will be a good day! We are making butter at school with the Junior Kindergartners!  Yesterday our class drew their favorite animal and then wrote answered questions about it.  I loved Cedric's answer.... he drew a rooster and I said what do you think a rooster smells like?  He said "chicken". Chicken nuggets are his favorite food.  Made me laugh. We also watched Barney's "Down on the Farm" video and I made 2 huge bowls of popcorn (6 bags). Sarah thought it was a lot... and they ate it all!  I knew they would... 16 kids!
I love video day!  Only happens once in a great while!
We also had Teddy Bear day.  Of course, my kids all forgot to bring one and I knew it would happen.... so Lauren gave me 10 bears, a dog and a penguin.  The kids loved it!!!!!

Well... I don't have a lot to write about and I don't have no time to write!!!  Happy late birthday to friends Kelly Kelly, Cheryl Perkins and Jenna Lee!!!!!   Sorry I missed you yesterday! Love to all!




1 comment:

Theresa said...

Hi there my friend! I have missed visiting with you:) I will be peeking back thru the week to see what you have been up to! Love you bunches!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14