WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Friday, October 7, 2011

new glasses for our boy!

Friday! Yesiree!  Jean day! Payday! Last day of the week! Slower day!  Loving today!

Good things are happening!  I called Marcey yesterday (boss) to see if Veronica could come back to work for us and her and Joanna agreed!  We are all so happy!!!! She will be my assistant!  Help me with all my kids!
I am getting another little girl on Monday!  That will be 14 kids.  There are some days we will not have them all.... but some we may.  I keep saying "I am not a teacher!!!!"  lol! No one is listening, I guess.  I am trying to teach them.  Yesterday was a huge day! We focused on another fall item... Corn!  We snacked on corn chips and popcorn during circle time. We talked about all the things you can make with corn. We sang corn songs. We made shakers with corn kernels and Styrofoam plates. We made cornbread with Sarah's class and ate it in the afternoon. Nummy good!  It was a pretty good day but tiring.  Veronica worked 1-5!  That was awesome.  She'll be back next Thursday after she settles some things.   Today is Scarecrow day.

My 6 year old grandson, Joshua, got his new glasses yesterday!  Camouflage. He picked them out. Heather picked out a second pair.  He is so cute with his new glasses, hat sideways and a tooth missing! lol!

I guess I am going to go get ready for work.  Need to make a doctor appointment.  Been a long time!  I keep making them and having to cancel!

Have a great Friday!!!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14