WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Friday, October 21, 2011

another birthday..... and God

So, so busy!  I don't even have time to post!  I need to find a way to text it in. lol! I wanted to post today because it is my brother, David, birthday today!  I love him so much!!!!!!!!!
Here he is with daughter Alyssa last year!!!!
Work was a nightmare yesterday.  The kids have gotten out of control lately. Certain ones egg on the others. Time for me to get them in line and that is no fun. 
Today is Orange day. I wear an orange shirt and jeans today.  I pray I have a better day. The highlight of my day yesterday was watching the video with Andrew!  My favorite. Touches my heart every time!  I love how the people start worshiping on their own and he goes with it. I hope you watch it and are blessed.... our God IS an awesome God!!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Joyce...
Have an awesome orange day. Have an outstanding weekend. Hope your brother has a fantastic birthday, yes, sister, I agree wholeheartedly with you...I am IN awe of our AWESOME GOD...He is always with us. touching every single moment and circumstance that enters our lives...touching US! GOD....IS....GOOD. Though days can be dark - WE walk in light all the time. Keeping that in mind lifts us up...I know! HUGS and HUGS. xo

Theresa said...

What a handsome Brother you have, Happy Birthday David! I agree with Julie, our GOD IS AWESOME! I see his works every day and I am so thankful for so much! Enjoy your weekend! Love you!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14