WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

fun with mom!

My cat is a killer. No other way to put it. Every day she brings us gifts. Just now I let her in and there is feathers all over the porch. Don't know where the bird is....maybe papa got rid of it before work. Yesterday she got two moles or mice....she seems to get at least one everyday! Reminds me of Caseybird! Haven't seen a dead crow yet. Papa found one Casey got in the garage one day. Strange.

Yesterday was a great day. I had fun with mom! Picked her up and got her to the doctor for her stress test. That took a few hours so I went to the old walmart and then visited Tara and Riley for awhile. It was just nice to sit and talk. I probably kept her from doing stuff. Then I got mom and we met Tara and Riley for lunch at Shari's. We had a really long lunch just talking, eating and having a nice time. When I took mom home Libby was there so we got to visit for a bit. Good seeing her again. Picked up Andrew off the bus and went and got Lauren at school. Andrew took Sandy for a walk to the beach....she loved that! Lauren and Papa took Toby for a ride in the truck...and I know he loved that!!!! Papa played Guess Who game with Lauren....then she got tired and feverish. It was 100. My internet was down most of the afternoon....bummer for Andrew. When I called to report it I was told I was only the 2nd caller....3 people had to report it for it to be an outage. That didn't make me too happy. How dumb is that? Dylan called all jazzed up yesterday. He found out he gets a new music teacher....Cindy Gillman! She's a friend of mine from our old church and did VBS! She loved Dylan and visa versa. That's great news! He was so happy! Toby just came out of the bedroom....which means the cat is on the bed. He is afraid of her. Dumb dog. No plans today except to catch up on the last couple days! Hope you have a great day today and hope you see some sunshine!

Today: Cloudy with afternoon sunbreaks. A chance of drizzle north Puget
Sound and coast. Highs around 60.
Wednesday: Cloudy in the morning then becoming partly sunny. Highs reach
the mid 60s.
Weather Summary: The wetter weather pattern for Seattle is holding off
until the weekend. A low offshore will prompt clouds and cooler temps the rest
of this week. There will be a chance of drizzle from time to time over the coast
and north Puget Sound today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes there was a bird, she needs to stay with moles and mices,papa

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14