WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Saturday, June 28, 2008

its like a heatwave!

The kids had fun in the pool...here is Lauren going down slide!





Doesn't he look like he's up to something?
I think it has to do with his sister!!!!

Here it goes!!!!


But he lets her get him back.....

Punkin spots something...later we find the
head and feathers to that something on the
porch. Lauren freaked.

Papa is going to work! bye papa!!!!



SUMMER IS HERE! So excited! Yesterday was awesome! The kids and I met Tara and the girls at walmart and walked around. That was fun. When we got home papa had filled up the pool....so after lunch Andrew and Lauren played in it. They had fun. Lauren is so funny....she has fun dishing it out but a hard time taking it. Sound familiar to anyone out there???? It was funny watching them.....because Andrew doesn't always know when to stop so it is quite entertaining. They play really good together. They love each other so much...and it shows most of the time. Found my summer clothes and washed them. Today I am packing up winter clothes. I don't think it will snow. We decided to have a July 4th party....with a bday party for Parker! Wow....I cannot believe almost all my kids are now playing softball! (except Brad) Heather and Don are now on a coed softball team over there which starts in a few weeks. Karla's team should be starting sometime this month. Exciting times for the kids! I pray they have fun and no one gets hurt!!!! Papa's got to work this morning but will be home in the afternoon. Yeah! Hope you enjoy your Saturday....and the heat!
























































Heat advisory in effect from 11 am this morning to 8 pm pdt this evening,



Today: sunny. Highs in the 80s.



Sunday: sunny. Highs in the 80s to lower 90s.



Monday: partly sunny with a chance of showers. Highs in the upper 70s to
mid 80s.



Monday Night Through Independence Day: partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s.
Highs in the 70s

1 comment:

Heather said...

Lauren doesn't sound like anyone I know..except Ryan lol!! See you next week!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14